Hmmm...a beautiful sunny day, nothing to do...why not drive to Tacoma?
Huh. I never imagined myself saying that.
Tacoma is not a place I would usually think to go...(unless I was going to Pt.Defiance Zoo)...ugh ~ the smell of that city alone is enough to deter me. But yesterday, my friend Andrea told me about a store there called Artco that happened to have the latest releases from Crate Paper (which I happen to love!)...this piqued my interest, but was it worth driving that far? Hmmmm....
She then mentioned that there was a brand new Sonic Drive-In right across the street...oh yeah, now we're talkin'! It's hard to pass up the opportunity for a yummy, icy, slushy cherry-limeade! If you haven't had one...you don't know what you're missing!
So I decided to "Carpe Diem" and take a little jaunt south. I loaded up Peanut, who is always excited to go anywhere with me, grabbed my favorite CD's, and we headed out for the day.
Huh. I never imagined myself saying that.
Tacoma is not a place I would usually think to go...(unless I was going to Pt.Defiance Zoo)...ugh ~ the smell of that city alone is enough to deter me. But yesterday, my friend Andrea told me about a store there called Artco that happened to have the latest releases from Crate Paper (which I happen to love!)...this piqued my interest, but was it worth driving that far? Hmmmm....
She then mentioned that there was a brand new Sonic Drive-In right across the street...oh yeah, now we're talkin'! It's hard to pass up the opportunity for a yummy, icy, slushy cherry-limeade! If you haven't had one...you don't know what you're missing!
So I decided to "Carpe Diem" and take a little jaunt south. I loaded up Peanut, who is always excited to go anywhere with me, grabbed my favorite CD's, and we headed out for the day.
A few new scrapbook supplies + one cherry-limeade + a walk in the park with Peanut = ahh...such a nice day!
man, that's the life! sounds like a great day. wish i could have joined you, girl! xo
ReplyDeletei would have sooooo gone if i didn't have to drive!! =P
ReplyDelete