Friday, March 11, 2011

My word for 2011...

For the last few years I've participated in Ali Edwards "word for the year", where you select one word to represent what you want to focus on for the year (or whatever...I'm not sure how to define the purpose of it...but it's pretty cool!)

So here it is March already and I still haven't selected my word. It usually comes to me pretty easily depending on what is happening in my life at the time, but this year it's been a little tough to decide...

Over the past four years my words were: HOPE, SIMPLIFY, STRENGTH, and ENDURANCE.

This year has been hard because I try not to use the same words I've used in the past (HOPE is always my favorite "go to" word...you always have to have hope!) So far I've narrowed it down to the following: FAITH, COURAGE, DETERMINATION, TENACITY, and RENEW.

So after much thought, my word for 2011 is...(drumroll please).....FAITH.

Faith kind of encompasses everything for me. I know if I just have faith that everything will be okay and God will continue to carry me through.

So here's to 2011!...(please don't suck).




1 comment:

  1. hey, welcome back to blogland! i've been missing you. :)

    ReplyDelete